What Is A 173 Agreement

As with other agreements, a Section 173 agreement is a legal contract. An agreement is imposed in the same way as an authorization condition or planning scheme. It can also be considered a disadvantage for potential future owners, which affects the sale value of the land. An agreement under Section 173 must be reached if requested by the Commission. The agreement binds you and all subsequent owners until it expires after an event or period specified in the agreement. Provey Conveyancing helps many clients review Section 173 agreements, Section 173 contract withdrawals and other contract review work. These agreements are named under Section 173 of the Planning and Environment Act of 1987. These agreements are named under Section 173 of the Planning and Environment Act of 1987. See: www.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/viewdoc/au/legis/vic/consol_act/paea1987254/s173.html The terms of an agreement bind all current and future landowners and occupants until a particular event occurs or a certain period ends.

Here`s what you need to know about the foldable mobile plans of Samsung, Huawei, LG, Apple and more, as we move into the next era of mobile phones. In the event of termination or modification of an agreement, the competent authority must notify the Registrar of Titles, using the required form, of the cancellation or modification of the protocol of the agreement. Negotiating the terms of an existing agreement is a process obtained through requests to the relevant Council. Each board may have a single procedure for amending the agreement, and in certain circumstances in which an agreement cannot be reached, you can request a review of the decision, usually made via VCAT. Get a free telephone consultation for your legal case. Find out what it`s all about. A Section 173 agreement is an agreement between a Victorian city council and a landowner. This type of contract imposes a number of restrictions on how you can use the country you own, and it is registered on the country`s title.

Section 173 Agreements may seem complicated, but they can give you some certainty about what you can do with your property. To make sure they don`t hinder your development, it`s important to get good advice before entering one. Any agreement under Section 173 must be approved and signed by the Council at a Council meeting. Once this has been done, the agreement can be entered on the ground.